The IS-1845ASRH, IS-1845ASEH are designed to be used in switching power supplies operating in current-mode. The rising edge of the on-chip oscillator turns on the output. Turn-off is controlled by the current sense comparator and occurs when the sensed current reaches a peak controlled by the error amplifier.
Constructed with Renesas Rad Hard Silicon Gate (RSG) dielectrically isolated BiCMOS process, these devices are immune to single event latch-up and have been specifically designed to provide a high level of immunity to single event transients. All specified parameters are ensured and tested for 300krad(Si) total dose performance at a high dose rate and 50krad(Si) total dose at a low dose rate.
Detailed Electrical Specifications for these devices are contained in the SMD 5962-01509.
- Electrically Screened to DSCC SMD # 5962-01509
- QML Qualified per MIL-PRF-38535 Requirements
- Radiation Environment
- High Dose Rate: 300krad(SI) (Max)
- Low Dose Rate: 50krad(SI) (Max)
- SEL Immune: Dielectrically Isolated
- SEU Immune: 35MeV/mg/cm2
- SEU Cross-Section at 89MeV/mg/cm2: 5x10-6cm2
- Low Start-up Current: 100µA (Typ)
- Fast Propagation Delay: 80ns (Typ)
- Supply Voltage Range: 12V to 20V
- High Output Drive: 1A (Peak, Typ)
- Undervoltage Lockout: 8.8V Start (Typ), 8.2V Stop (Typ)
- Current-Mode Switching Power Supplies
- Control of High Current FET Drivers
- Motor Speed and Direction Control