The C Compiler for the RL78 and 78K Families is intended for the development of ROM-based systems for embedded applications. See below for information on the available C Compiler packages, included components and other resources.
- CS+ for CA,CX Common Program (with the debugging function)
- Compiler/Assembler/Linker (CA78K0R, CA78K0)
- Device Information
- CS+ Utilities
- Emulator Utilities
- USB Driver
- Update Manager
- Stack Usage Tracer
- Variables/Functions Information File Generator (targets: RL78 family and 78K0R)
- Variables Information File Generator (target: 78K0)
- Memory Bank Relocation Support Tool (target: 78K0)
Note that simply entering the license key printed on a purchased compiler package upgrades an evaluation edition of "CS+ for CA, CX" to the commercial edition, so you don’t have to re-install CS+ from scratch. For more information, refer to the License information on the CS+ Design Support page.
Online updates are available via the CS+ Update Manager.
We recommend using the latest version.
You can add the support devices by updating the Device Information (DevInfo_RL78, DevInfo_78K).
The CA78K0R Compiler and CA78K0 Compiler are included in the C Compiler package for the RL78 and 78K Families (for CS+) and is not available separately.
When ordering, please contact your local Renesas Electronics marketing office or distributor.