How to request your FREE Renesas Demonstration Kit for RL78G13:
- Please read and accept the RL78G13 RDK Terms and Conditions below.
- If you have a Renesas Sample Components account, then sign in. If you do not, click New User to register.
This promotion is open to United States, Canada, & Mexico. Other restrictions may apply.
Note: We are unable to ship to PO Box addresses. Please ensure you provide a physical shipping address to be eligible for this promotion.
Also, we cannot accept requests that have initials for the first or the last name. Full first and last names must be provided. A valid company email address must also be submitted to qualify.
Please click Agree below to accept the terms and conditions for this promotion.
I agree that Renesas may contact me with additional program and product information.
Renesas Electronics America, Inc. reserves the right to cancel this promotion at any time and for any reason without prior notice. Some restrictions apply to this offer.
To participate in this promotion, your company must be located in United States, Canada or Mexico. Registration through this promotion allows you to request qualification for one RL78G13 Renesas Demonstration Kit. Renesas Electronics America, Inc. at its sole discretion and based on the information submitted with each registration and follow-up interactions, will determine which registrants qualify to receive this product. We will make reasonable efforts to notify those registrants who are not selected to receive the product.
This promotion is only available to customers in the United States, Canada & Mexico .
All the applicants of this promotion program are required to comply with Part 740.6 of the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
The U.S. government defines an export to be any commodity, software, or technology that is sent abroad or released to a foreign national. Technology is defined as specific information required to develop, produce or use a product. In order to comply with U.S. export regulations, Renesas must ask for all participants to please read and complete the requested information below.
All Parties agree that they shall not directly or indirectly export, re-export or transship products, technology or software received pursuant to this promotion in violation of any applicable export control law or regulation of the United States or any other country having jurisdiction over the Parties or transactions hereunder.
In compliance with Part 740.6 of the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), I hereby certify that, without a U.S. Bureau of Export Administration License or License Exception, I will not:
- A) Re-export or release U.S. controlled technology or controlled software or the source code for the software to a national of Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain Belarus, Burma, Cambodia, China (PRC), Cuba, Egypt, Georgia, India, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Korea (North), Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Libya, Macau, Moldova, Mongolia, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam and Yemen, or in any other country not already mentioned above that may appear in Country Groups D:1 or E:2 to Supplement No. 1 to Part 740 in the EAR;
- B) Export to any of the countries noted above in paragraph (A) the direct product of U.S. technology, software, if such foreign produced direct product is subject to national security controls as identified on the Commerce Control List (CCL) in Part 774 of the EAR; or
- C) If the direct product of the technology, is a complete plant or any major component of a plant, export to any of the countries noted in paragraph (A) the direct product of the plant or major component, if such foreign produced direct product is subject to national security controls as identified in the CCL or is subject to U.S. State Department controls under the U.S. Munitions List.
The products/software/technologies to be supplied by, (collectively hereinafter called, "PRODUCTS") are intended to be used for the following purpose, and we hereby certify that they will not be applied in the design, development, production, stockpiling or use of weapons of mass destruction, such as nuclear, chemical or biological weapons, nor missiles to deliver any such weapons, nor for any use supporting these weapons activities.
We further certify that these products/software/technologies shall not directly or indirectly, export, re-export, transship, sold, disposed or otherwise transfer the PRODUCTS to any party in violation of any applicable export control laws and regulations promulgated and administered by the governments of the countries asserting jurisdiction over the parties or transactions.