As a CPU board usable in connection with the on-chip debugging emulator E1 or MINICUBE2, this product achieves simple and easy evaluation of the target MCU.
- Incorporates RL78/L12 (R5F10RLCAFB).
- A 20 MHz resonator mounted as main clock, high-speed operation enabled (@ 2.7 to 5.5 V).
- Equipped with universal area (2.54 mm pitch).
- Supports both flash memory programming and on-chip debugging (using TOOL0 pin).
- Highly extendable; peripheral board connectors are equipped with microcontroller pins.
- Lead-free (Pb-free) product.
Information Supporting Development Tools
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services,receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information, questions and opinions with others who use Renesas MCU's.|
|Tool News||Tool release information and other important information.|
|Operating Environment||Information on system requirements and operating environment for the latest version of tools.|
|Tool Environmental Information||Information on RoHS compliance of tools.|
|Info on Discontinued Products||A list of Renesas software and tools that have been discontinued and are no longer being offered for new projects.|