Renesas offers a complete, turnkey evaluation platform which includes data capture hardware and software to process and display acquired data. This system provides the fastest and easiest path to evaluating an ADC since no additional software coding is required of the user.
Renesas has expanded its portfolio of high-speed data converters by offering its ISLA2xx high-performance family of ADCs with JESD204B high-speed serial outputs. Currently offered are dual channel 12- and 14-bit converters as well as single channel 14- and 16-bit converters.
ADCMB-HSFMCEV1Z Motherboard for Data Capture
- Provides SERDES receiver and USB interface to a PC
- Supports deep data records (up to 32M 16-bit words)
- FMC connector (high pin-count) between MB/DC
- Compatible with Vita 57.1
- ADC daughter card can be used with most FMC based development platforms
|Daughter Cards||Base Part||Description|
|ISLA214S50IR48EV1Z||ISLA214S50||14-Bit, 500/350MSPS JESD204B high-speed serial output ADC|
|ISLA216S25IR48EV1Z||ISLA216S25||16-Bit, 250MSPS JESD204B high-speed serial output ADC|
|ISLA224S25IR48EV1Z||ISLA224S25||Dual 14-Bit, 250MSPS JESD204B high-speed serial output ADC|
- Frequency & time-domain analysis
- Socket interface for hardware-in-the-loop developments
- Dual 12/14-bit, 250MSPS
- Single 12/14-bit, 500MSPS
- Single 16-bit, 250MSPS
- Radar and satellite antenna array processing
- Broadband communications and microwave receivers
- High-performance data acquisition
- Communications test equipment
- High-speed medical imaging
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.