The ISL91107IR is a high-current buck-boost switching regulator for systems using new battery chemistries. It uses Intersil’s proprietary buck-boost algorithm to maintain voltage regulation, while providing excellent efficiency and very low output voltage ripple when the input voltage is close to the output voltage.
The ISL91107IRN-EVZ and ISL91107IRA-EVZ platforms allow quick evaluation of the high performance features of the ISL91107IR buck-boost regulator.
- Small, compact design
- Jumper selectable EN (enabled/disabled)
- Jumper selectable MODE (auto-PFM/forced-PWM)
- Connectors, test points and jumpers for easy probing
- Smartphones and tablet PCs
- Wireless communication devices
- Optical modules networking equipment