The ISL85413DEMO3Z board uses the ISL85413 in an isolated buck configuration. It replaces the filter inductor with a coupled inductor (or transformer) to produce a primary output and an inverting secondary output.
The board is used to demonstrate the performance of the ISL85413 wide VIN low quiescent current, high efficiency, synchronous buck regulator to produce a positive primary output and a negative isolated secondary output.
The ISL85413 is offered in a 3mmx3mm 8 Ld TDFN package with 1mm maximum height. The converter occupies 3.3cm² area.
- Wide input voltage range of 3.5V to 40V
- Synchronous operation for high efficiency
- Integrated high-side and low-side NMOS devices
- Internal switching frequency (700kHz)
- Continuous output current up to 150mA
- Internal soft-start
- No compensation required
- Minimal external components required
- Power-good and enable functions available for primary output
- Industrial control
- Medical devices
- Portable instrumentation
- Distributed power supplies
- Cloud infrastructure