The ISL854102DEMO2Z board uses the ISL854102 in an isolated buck configuration. The primary output is configured to be 12V and the dual secondary outputs are +12V and -12V, respectively. The board is used to demonstrate the performance of the ISL854102, wide VIN synchronous buck regulator configured to support a primary output, and a dual inverting and non-inverting secondary output.
The ISL854102DEMO3Z board uses the ISL854102 in an isolated buck-boost configuration. The primary output is configured to be -5V and the secondary output is +5V. The board is used to demonstrate the performance of the ISL854102 wide VIN synchronous buck regulator, configured as a buck-boost converter to support an inverting primary output and a non-inverting secondary output.
The ISL854102 is the higher current version of the family of ISL85410 (1A), ISL854102 (1.2A), and ISL85418 (0.8A), which are offered in a 4mmx3mm 12 Ld DFN package with 1mm maximum height.
- Wide input voltage range of 3.5V to 40V
- Synchronous operation for high efficiency
- Integrated high-side and low-side NMOS devices
- Internal fixed (500kHz) or adjustable (300kHz to 2MHz) switching frequency
- Continuous output current up to 0.8A at primary output and ±150mA at secondary outputs (ISL854102DEMO2Z)
- Continuous output current up to 0.5A at primary output and 0.5A at secondary output (ISL854102DEMO3Z)
- Internal or external soft-start
- Minimal external components required
- Power-good and enable functions available
- Industrial control
- Medical devices
- Portable instrumentation
- Distributed power supplies
- Cloud infrastructure