The ISL8201MEVAL1Z, ISL8204MEVAL1Z and ISL8206MEVAL1Z evaluation boards are used to evaluate the performance of the ISL8201M, ISL8204M and ISL8206M DC/DC power modules. These boards consist of power and load connectors for source and load side, switches for PVCC bias selection and On/Off option, and other passive components. The input voltage range is from 1V to 20V, and the output voltage range is from 0.6V to 5V for the ISL8201M or 0.6V to 6V for the ISL8204M and ISL8206M. Additional PVCC bias source is not required when using an input voltage of 5V or 12V. It can connect to the input side directly. However in wider input ranges, which are above 14V or below 5V, the PVCC bias needs to add an external source, which provides operation bias of the module. The output voltage is initially set at 1.5V for typical evaluation. The user can easily set the output voltage by changing the value of R1, as shown in the user guide.
- Power and load connectors for source and load side
- Switches for PVCC bias selection and On/Off option
- Input voltage range (VIN): 1V to 20V
- Output voltage range (VOUT): 0.6V to 5V (ISL8201M)
- Output voltage range (VOUT): 0.6V to 6V (ISL8204M-6M)
- Output current (load current): 10A (ISL8201M)
- Output current (load current): 6A (ISL8206M)
- Output current (load current): 4A (ISL8204M)
- Industrial equipment
- Point-of-load (POL) regulation
- Other general purpose step-down DC/DC
- Telecom/Datacom applications
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.