The ISL8200AM is a simple and easy to use high power, current-sharing DC/DC power module for Datacom/Telecom/FPGA power hungry applications. All that is needed is the ISL8200AM, a few passive components and one VOUT setting resistor to have a complete 10A design ready for market.
The ISL8200AMEV1PHZ evaluation board is used to demonstrate performance of the ISL8200AM in a single phase setup. The input voltage is from 3V to 20V, and the output can support a 10A maximum load with a voltage range from 0.6V up to 6V with the proper output capacitor rating.
- Complete Switch Mode Power Supply in One Package
- Patented Current Share Architecture Reduces Layout Sensitivity When Modules are Paralleled
- Programmable Phase Shift (1 to 6 phase)
- Extremely Low Profile (2.2mm height)
- Input Voltage Range +3.0 V to +20V at 10A, Current Share up to 60A
- A Single Resistor Sets VOUT from +0.6V to +6V
- Output Overvoltage, Overcurrent and Over-Temperature, Built-in Protection and Undervoltage indication
- Servers, Telecom and Datacom Applications
- Industrial and Medical Equipment
- Point of Load Regulation