ISL8130EV1Z is a sepic converter, which features the universal PWM controller, ISL8130. The evaluation board delivers 10V output at 2A. All the necessary components are within the 1.78” x 1.24” PCB area.
The ISL8130 is designed to drive N-Channel MOSFETs in a synchronous rectified buck topology for up to 25A instant MOSFET current and can be configured for boost, buck/boost and sepic converters as well. The ISL8130 integrates control, output adjustment, monitoring and protection functions into a single package. The ISL8130 provides simple, voltage mode control with fast transient response.
- Operates From:
- 4.5V to 5.5V Input for 5V Input
- 5.5V to 16V Input
- Resistor-Selectable Switching Frequency from 100kHz to 1.4MHz
- Voltage Margining and External Reference Tracking Modes
- Kelvin Current Sensing
- Upper MOSFET rDS(ON) for Current Sensing for Buck and Buck/Boost Converter
- Precision Resistor for Boost and Sepic Converter
- Extensive Protection Functions:
- Overvoltage, Overcurrent, Undervoltage
- Power-Good Indicator
- Power supplies for microprocessors/ASICs
- Ethernet routers and switchers
- Medical instrument power supplies