The ISL78219EV1Z is an evaluation board for evaluating the ISL78219 step-up voltage regulator. The board is set up to operate with an input voltage from 2.3V to 5.5V and provide an output voltage of 12.0V with a maximum output current of 1.2A. The ISL78219EV1Z evaluation board provides a jumper that allows users to select either the 620kHz or 1.2MHz frequency and to enable or disable the regulator.
The ISL78219 is a high frequency, high efficiency current mode control non-synchronous step-up voltage regulator operated at a constant PWM switching frequency. It has an internal 4.0A, 120mΩ low-side MOSFET and can deliver high output current and efficiency over 90%. The selectable 640kHz and 1.22MHz switching frequency provides faster transient response, and allows the use of a smaller inductor. An external compensation pin gives the user flexibility in setting frequency compensation, allowing the use of low ESR small ceramic output capacitors.
- 4.0A, low rDS(ON) integrated low-side MOSFET
- +2.3V to +6.0V operating input voltage range
- VOUT operating range: 1.1 * VIN to 24V
- 640kHz or 1.22MHz switching frequency
- High efficiency: 93% for 5VIN, 12VOUT at 0.5A
- Adjustable soft-start
- Internal thermal protection
- Pb-free (RoHS compliant)
- Halogen free
- AEC-Q100 Grade 2: -40 °C to +105 °C
- Satellite camera systems
- Auxiliary cooling fans
- Antenna and microphone supplies