The ISL72813SEHEV1Z evaluation board is designed to provide a quick and easy method for evaluating the ISL72813SEH 32-channel driver circuit IC. This device is a unique IC. To use this evaluation board properly requires a thorough knowledge of the operation of the IC. Refer to the ISL72813SEH datasheet for an understanding of the functions and features of the device.
The ISL72813SEH is a radiation hardened, high-voltage, high-current, driver circuit fabricated using Intersil's proprietary PR40 silicon-on-insulator process technology to mitigate single-event effects. This device integrates 32 driver circuits that feature high-voltage, common emitter, and open-collector outputs with a 42V breakdown voltage and a peak current rating of 600mA.
- Toggle switches for easy control of logic pins
- LED circuitry for quick functional testing
- Convenient test points and connections for test equipment
- MCU interface connector for control of logic
- Banana jacks for power and ground connections
- Switch and relay drivers
- Line drivers
- Logic buffers
- Lamp drivers