The ISL71830SEHEV1Z and ISL71830SEHEV1Z evaluation boards are designed to provide easy access to the capabilities of the ISL71830SEH and ISL71831SEH. ISL71830SEH and ISL71831SEH are radiation tolerant, 16- and 32-channel high ESD protected multiplexers that are fabricated using Intersil's proprietary P6SOI (Silicon On Insulator) process technology to provide excellent reliability.
The evaluation boards have a DIP switch, which provides a convenient way to address all channels without the need for extra supplies. There's also a BNC input available that will allow you to drive the address pins with a signal generator.
- Jumper selectable input source for each input
- DIP switch to conveniently select 1 of 16 (ISL71830SEHEV1Z) or 32 (ISL71831SEHEV1Z) channels
- BNC input for dynamic addressing
- Multiple loading options with jumpers on VOUT
- Convenient power connection
- On-board enable switch
- Telemetry signal processing
- Harsh environments
- Down-hole drilling