The ISL71590SEH is an integrated-circuit temperature sensing transducer which produces an output current proportional to absolute temperature. The device acts as a high impedance constant current regulator passing 1µA/Kelvin for supply voltages between +4V and +33V.
The ISL71590SEHEV1Z evaluation platform supports the ISL71590SEH by highlighting four common application configurations. The evaluation board is composed of two ISL71590SEH devices, both of which can be individually heated and with a slotted PCB they are thermally isolated from each other.
- 50krad(Si) low dose rate (ELDRS) shift: < 1°C
- Linear output current: 1µA/K
- Wide power supply input range: 4V to 33V
- Low power consumption: 1.5mW at 5V
- High output impedance provides excellent rejection to variations in the supply line
- Additional linearization circuitry is not needed for operation
- RF power amplifier bias compensation
- LCD bias compensation
- Laser diode bias compensation
- Sensor bias and linearization
- Data acquisition systems