The ISL70417SEHEVAL1Z evaluation platform is designed to evaluate the ISL70417SEH radiation hardened 40V quad precision low power operational amplifiers. The ISL70417SEH contains four very high precision amplifiers featuring the perfect combination of low noise vs. power consumption vs. radiation hardness, providing highly reliable performance in harsh radiation environments. Its excellent noise characteristics coupled with an unique array of dynamic specifications make this amplifier well-suited for a variety of satellite system applications. Manufactured in Renesas' PR40, silicon on insulator (SoI), BiCMOS process makes this device immune to single event latch-up.
- Dual supply operation: ±4.5V to ±20V
- Singled-ended or differential input operation with gain (G = 10V/V)
- External VREF input
- Banana jack connectors for power supply and VREF inputs
- BNC connectors for op amp input and output terminals
- Convenient PCB pads for op amp input/output impedance
- Precision instrumentation
- Spectral analysis equipment
- Active filter blocks
- Thermocouples and RTD reference buffers
- Data acquisition
- Power supply control
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.