The ISL6742BEVAL3Z is a standard quarter brick power module. Implemented using the ISL6742B high performance double-ended PWM controller, it is an ideal choice in applications where performance, space and a pre-bias start-up are important attributes. Useful features such as the synchronous rectifier function and the precise average current OCP contribute to the great performance of the ISL6742BEVAL3Z evaluation board.
- Industry standard quarter-brick. 57.9mm x 36.8mm x 15.88mm
- High efficiency, typical up to 93.4% (48V input full load)
- 1500 VDC input to output isolation
- Output overvoltage protection
- Input undervoltage protection
- Hiccup overcurrent protection (based on average current signal)
- Remote control (on/off inhibit)
- Pre-bias start-up
- Half-bridge, full-bridge, interleaved forward, and push-pull converters
- Telecom and datacom power
- Wireless basestation power
- File server power
- Industrial power systems
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.