The ISL6442EVAL1Z evaluation board is used to evaluate the ISL6442 dual switching regulator, plus one linear regulator. The ISL6442 is a high-performance, triple output controller that provides a single high-frequency power solution primarily for broadband, DSL and networking applications. This device integrates complete control, monitoring and protection functions for two synchronous buck pulse width modulating (PWM) controllers and one linear controller. Input voltage ripple and total RMS input current is substantially reduced by synchronized 180° out-of-phase operation of the two PWMs.
- 4.5V to 5.5V or 5.5V to 24V input voltage range
- ±1.5% PWM switcher reference accuracy over line and temperature
- Three programmable power output voltages
- Programmable switching frequency from 300kHz to 2.5MHz
- Fast transient response: High-bandwidth error amplifier
- Extensive circuit protection functions
- Externally adjustable soft-start time
- PGOOD output with delay
- Complete single-chip solution for DSL modems/routers
- DSP, ASIC and FPGA point-of-load regulation
- ADSL, broadband and networking applications
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.