The ISL54409EVAL1Z and ISL54410EVAL1Z evaluation board are designed to provide a quick and easy method for evaluating the ISL54409 and ISL54410 Audio/USB wired-OR IC switch. The ISL54409, ISL54410 µTQFN IC is soldered onto the evaluation board. It is designated as U1.
The ISL54409 and ISL54410 is a dual SPST audio switch with low OFF capacitance on the output terminals. This allows USB 2.0 HS signals to be connected to the output terminals with minimal degradation of the USB signal in a wired-OR configuration for 2:1 multiplexing of audio and USB2.0 signals to a common connector.
The ISL54409 features a low power shut down mode while the ISL54410 features integrated Audio Click and Pop Elimination. This application note will guide the user through the process of configuring and using the evaluation board to evaluate the ISL54409 or ISL54410 device.
- Standard USB Connectors
- BNC Input Jacks and Headphone Speaker Jack
- On-board or External Logic Control
- Convenient Test Points and Connections for Test Equipment
- Consumer Entertainment Systems
- MP3 and other Personal Media Players
- Cellular/Mobile Phones and PDAs