The ISL45041EVAL1Z is the evaluation board for the ISL45041 I2C LCD module calibrator. All materials of the kit are RoHS compliant. The evaluation kit comes complete with: ISL45041EVAL1Z board, USB to I2C converter board, USB cable to connect the converter board to a PC, power and I2C cables for the ISL45041EVAL board. The software and related documentation for the eval kit are downloadable from the documents tab.
The USB to I2C converter board (USB-I2CIO) allows the user to adjust and program the ISL45041 VCOM voltage using a PC.
- 128-step adjustable sink current output
- 2.25V to 3.6V logic supply voltage operating range (2.6V minimum programming voltage)
- 4.5V to 18V analog supply voltage operating range (10.8V minimum programming voltage)
- I2C interface with addresses 100111x and 100110x
- On-chip 7-Bit EEPROM
- Output adjustment SET pin
- Output guaranteed monotonic over-temperature
- Kit includes:
- ISL45041EVAL1Z board
- USB to I2C converter board
- USB cable to connect the converter board to a PC
- Power and I2C cables for the ISL45041EVAL
- LCD panels