The ISL28414TSSOPEVAL1Z evaluation board is a design platform containing all the circuitry needed to characterize critical performance parameters of the ISL28414 quad, CMOS rail-to-rail input and output (RRIO) operational amplifiers, using a variety of user defined test circuits.
The ISL28414 amplifiers feature low input bias current, low power consumption and rail-to-rail input and output drive capability. They are designed to operate with single and dual supplies from +5VDC (±2.5VDC) down to +2.4VDC (±1.2VDC).
- Operate from a single supply (+1.8VDC to +5.5VDC)
- Option to operate from split supplies (±0.9VDC to ±2.75V).
- Configured for 4 independent op amps connected for differential input with a closed loop gain of 10
- Includes a single external reference voltage (VREF) pin
- Includes provisions for a user-selectable voltage divider - filter
- Additional user selectable component placements included
- Power supply control/regulation
- Process control
- Signal ban/buffers
- Active filters
- Current shunt sensing
- Transimpedance amp