The ISL28290EVAL1Z and ISL28291EVAL1Z evaluation boards are design platforms containing all the circuitry needed to characterize critical performance parameters of the ISL28290 and ISL28291 dual op amps, using a variety of user defined test circuits.
The ISL2829x amplifiers are dual high speed operational amplifiers featuring low noise, low distortion and rail-to-rail output drive capability. They are designed to operate with single and dual supplies from +5V (±2.5V) down to +3V (±1.5V).
- Operate from a single supply (+3V to +5V)
- Option to operate from split supplies (±1.5V to ±2.5V)
- Each op amp in dual package independently configured for differential input
- Each op amp in dual package configured for a closed loop gain of 10
- Low noise signal processing
- Low noise microphones/pre-amplifiers
- ADC buffers
- DAC output amplifiers
- Digital scales
- Strain gauges/Sensor amplifiers
- Radio systems
- Portable equipment
- Infrared detectors
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.