The ISL28194EVAL1Z evaluation board is a design platform containing all the circuitry needed to characterize critical performance parameters of the ISL28194 operational amplifier using a variety of user defined test circuits.
The ISL28194 micro-power operational amplifier features ultra-low power consumption, rail-to-rail input and output drive capability, and are designed to operate with two 1.5V Alkaline batteries.
- Operates from a single supply +1.8VDC to +5.5VDC or from split supplies, ±0.9VDC to ±2.75V
- Configured for a single op amp connected for differential input with a closed loop gain of 10
- Single external reference voltage (VREF) pin is provided
- User-selectable voltage divider (filter included)
- Operates with two 1.5V Alkaline batteries
- 2-Cell Alkaline Battery-Powered/Portable Systems
- Window Comparators
- Threshold Detectors/Discriminators
- Mobile Communications
- Low Power Sensors