The ISL75051SRHEVAL1Z evaluation board provides a simple platform to evaluate performance of the ISL75051SRH. The device output voltage is adjustable, and jumpers are provided to easily set popular output voltages.
The ISL75051SRH is a high-performance, adjustable, low-voltage, high-current, low-dropout linear regulator specified at 3A rated output current for input voltages from 2.2V to 6V. The LDO outputs can be adjusted from 0.8V to 5V by means of two preset resistors.
- TID, ELDRS and SEE Rated
- Very Fast Load Transient Response
- ±2.0% Guaranteed VOUT Accuracy over Line, Load and Temperature
- Typical Dropout of 287mV at 3A
- EN Feature
- PG Feature
- OCP Feature
- Short-circuit and Over-temperature Protection
- LDO regulator for space application
- DSP, FPGA and µP core power supplies
- Post-regulation of switched mode power supplies
- Down-hole drilling