RAA457100 is a receiver IC for low power wireless charging system. RAA457100 performs battery charging by wireless transmission power and DC power supply to receiver application system from battery. When RAA458100 is used in a transmitter, a wireless charging system with bi-directional communication can be constructed.
- Wireless battery charging
- DC power supply to application system by high efficiency DCDC converter
- Monitoring some pin voltages such as rectified output voltage, battery voltage by 12bit A/D converter
- Modulation/Demodulation function for bi-directional communication between transmitter and receiver
- Transmitter system(RAA458100) can read and write RAA457100 registers for setting charge control parameters
- Function which converts wireless communication to 2-wrie serial communication
for communication between transmitter and receiver application system
- Battery protection, Low battery voltage detection
Below you will find information to support the development of your application.
Resources for Software and Hardware
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services, receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information, questions and opinions with others who use Renesas products.|
|Video||Watch videos related to this product.|