Update: December 19, 2019
Techno Mathematical Co., Ltd.
ZoomVoice software enables emphasizing a voice from target direction and suppressing ambient noises. This software is suitable for accuracy improvement of speech recognition devices and voice recording/communication devices.
- Beamforming: Reduces noise from other directions (using two microphones)
- Noise Suppressor: Reduces stationary noise
- It can be realized with two inexpensive omnidirectional microphones.
- Original beam forming (directivity formation) and noise suppressor (steady noise reduction) to reduce noise.
- The maximum amount of noise reduction is 30 dB (approx. 1/30).
- Sampling frequency 16kHz
- Input data format 16-bit linear PCM (2 channels)
- Output data format 16-bit linear PCM (1 channel)
- Strength of beam forming reduction 7 levels of adjustment possible
- Reduction strength of noise suppressor 7 levels of adjustment possible
RZ/G1H, RZ/G1M, RZ/G1N, RZ/G1E, RZ/G1C
Techno Mathematical Co., Ltd. International Sales Department
7F, Gotanda NN Building 2-12-19, Nishi-Gotanda, Shinagawa-ku Tokyo, 141-0031 Japan
Tel: +81-3-3492-3633, e-mail: email@example.com