As a CPU board usable in connection with the on-chip debugging emulator E1 (Discontinued product) or MINICUBE2 (Discontinued product), this product achieves simple and easy evaluation of the target MCU.
Option Products (for Connection with the E1 Emulator)
The CPU board is provided with a 16-pin/2.54mm pitch connector for the connection with MINICUBE2. Connecting it to the E1 emulator, whose user interface cable has a 14-pin/2.54mm pitch connector, requires the optional adapter QB-F14T16-01.
See QB-F14T16-01 User's Manual (14-Pin to 16-Pin Conversion Adapter for E1 Emulator) (PDF) for the details.
Information on the discontinuation of E1 emulator production
We have already discontinued production of the E1 emulator due to components of the product having reached their EOL (end of life, i.e. end of production). Please click on the following link to confirm the details.
>> Tool News:[Notification] End of Life (EOL) Notice for E1 Emulator (PDF | English, 日本語)
- Built-in 78K0/KC2-L (μPD78F0588GA) MCU
- Operatable at high speed with the 10 MHz system clock (oscillator equipped) (when supplied with 2.7 to 5.5V)
- Use SSP-T7-FL (Seiko Instruments Inc.) for sub clock.
- Equipped with universal area (2.54mm pitch)
- Both flash memory programming and on-chip debugging supported (TOOL0/TOOL1 pins)
- Lead-free (Pb-free)