Renesas has incorporated a broad range of IP into its microcontrollers (MCUs) and system on chip (SoC) products spans, including central processing unit (CPU) IP, communication interface IP, timer IP, memory IP, and analog IP.
Renesas is offering customers access to the most highly sought assets from its IP portfolio.
The first batch of offerings will consist of over 40 or more categories IP licenses, including CPU core (RX cores, SH cores, etc.), timer IP for motor applications, USB cores, and SRAM. More licenses will be offered moving forward in response to demand.
* IP : Intellectual Property
- 1. Abundant IP Solution can be provided.
- This includes standalone CPU and peripheral IP modules, as well as subsystems such as bus controllers or interrupt controllers that connect to IP modules.
- 2. High reliability and quality
- It can be realized because it is a semiconductor vendor Renesas has done from design to manufacturing
- 3. Technical support
- Renesas also offers technical support grounded in its unmatched expertise as a semiconductor maker.