This solution kit mounts an R-IN32M3 module on a CPU card capable of motor control with the RX MCU. You can evaluate motor control using PROFINET® , EtherCAT® and EtherNet/IPTM industrial network communications by connecting to the inverter board that is included in the separately sold 24V Motor Control Evaluation System for RX23T. This board can also be operated as a standalone with an inverter board. It is useful for evaluating industrial network communications and can reduce application development time.
- RX66T CPU card with R-IN32M3 module
- Manufactured by Shimafuji Electric: SEMB1320
- R-IN32M3 Module (RY9012A0) Sample Package for RX66T
Resources Necessary For Using This Kit
- R-IN32M3 Module (RY9012A0) Sample Package
- Inverter board and BLCDC motor from the 24V Motor Control Evaluation System for RX23T
(not necessary if not using motor control application)
- For other development tools, please refer to the application note.
- CPU card mounted with R-IN32M3 module
- RX66T host CPU
- Can connect to 24V Motor Control Evaluation System for RX23T inverter board*
- Includes a motor control sample program for RX66T (sensorless vector control); control the operation of a motor via EtherCAT® , PROFINET® or EtherNet/IPTM
- Built-in LED for indicating protocol status
- Simple master function, firmware updating, module configuration, and error logging
- CPU card capable of Ethernet communication; can be charged via mini-USB