The GR-KAEDE board using the RX64M MCU enables image processing via dedicated bus and on-board SDRAM. GR-KAEDE offers an Arduino compatible board footprint and libraries allowing designers to get started easily.
GR-KAEDE Key Features
GR-KAEDE with Camera Option
- The camera board option enables image processing
- GR-KAEDE can detect humans and things (up to 10fps)
GR-KAEDE Pin Map
- RX64M (R5F564MLCDFB 100-pin QFP)
- 4MB/552KB (Note)
- Data Flash
- 96MHz (using external 12MHz XO)
- Sub Clock
- Operating Voltage
- Board Function
- USB host/peripheral (exclusion), Ethernet, Micro SD jacket, JTAG I/F, DC power jack (5V), user switch, reset switch, Arduino Shield I/F, camera board I/F, user LED, programmable like USB mass storage.
Note: 1920KB is available when using USB mass storage programming.
Project File for e2 studio
Project file for sketching in Eclipse-based development environment e2 studio. For downloading and installing e2 studio, please refer to the e2 studio product page.
- Click to download. Import the archive file (zip) as an existing workspace from the menu 'File' -> 'Import' in e2 studio.
GR-KAEDE Sketch v121-e2v7 Project File
Note: This is a project exported in e2 studio Version 7.2.
- User Forum This is the Gadget Renesas User Forum on RenesasRulz.com. In this forum space, you can find many showpiece applications using GR boards, as well as sample applications and programs. Post your questions and your showpiece here.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org