The ISL54060EVAL1Z evaluation board is designed to provide a quick and easy method for evaluating the ISL54060 analog switch IC.
The ISL54060 is a single supply, dual single-pole/single-throw (SPST) analog switch that features negative swing capability, sub-Ω ON-resistance and low power dissipation. The IC is designed for applications that require an analog switch that may see voltages below ground at the switch terminals, such as for audio and video. The evaluation board integrates many features for ease of use in examining the performance of the device under various operating conditions.
This analog switch IC is capable of swinging down to 6.5V below the positive supply rail. For example, if the supply is at +1.8V, the switch terminal analog operating range is from -4.3V to +1.8V. The evaluation board contains standard RCA/BNC connectors and a single headphone jack to allow the user to easily interface with the IC to evaluate its functions, features and performance.
- RCA audio input/output jacks, stereo headphone output jack and BNC connectors
- Convenient test points and connections for test equipment
- Manual or external logic input control
- Audio and video switching
- Battery-powered, handheld and portable equipment
- MP3 and multimedia players
- Cellular/Mobile phones
- Laptops, notebooks and palmtops
- Portable test and measurement
- Medical equipment