The ISL28533, ISL28534, ISL28535, ISL28633, ISL28634, and ISL28635 are 5V zero-drift rail-to-rail input/output Programmable Gain Instrumentation Amplifiers (PGIA). These instrumentation amplifiers feature low offset, low noise, low gain error and high CMRR. They are ideal for high precision applications over the wide industrial temperature range.
These instrumentation amplifiers are designed with a unique 2-bit, 3-state logic interface that allows up to 9 selectable gain settings. The ISL2853x single-ended output includes an additional uncommitted zero-drift amplifier, useful to buffer the REF input or used as a precision amplifier. The ISL2863x differential output amplifier includes a reference pin to set the common-mode output voltage to interface with differential input ADCs.
- Ultra high precision front-end amplifier
- Zero-drift instrumentation amplifier
- Pin selectable 9 gain settings: G = 1 to 1,000
- Rail-to-rail input/output
- Single-ended output (ISL28533, ISL28534, ISL28535)
- Differential output (ISL28633, ISL28634, ISL28635)
- RFI filtered inputs improve EMI rejection
- Single supply: 2.5V to 5.5V
- Dual supply: ±1.25V to ±2.75V
- Low input offset: 5µV, Maximum
- Low input offset drift: 50nV/°C, Maximum
- High CMRR: 138dB, G = 100
- Low gain error: <0.4%, All Gains, Maximum
- Gain bandwidth: 2.3MHz
- Input voltage noise (0.1Hz to 10Hz): 0.4µVP-P
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +125°C
- Pressure and strain gauge transducers
- Weight scales
- Flow sensors
- Biometric: ECG/blood glucose
- Temperature sensors
- Test and measurement
- Data acquisition systems
- Low ohmic current sense
Below you will find information to support the development of your application.
You can find an explanation of orderable part numbers here.
Resources for Software and Hardware
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services, receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information, questions and opinions with others who use Renesas products.|
|Video||Watch videos related to this product.|
Hardware Design Support
|Simulation model||Download SPICE parameters, IBIS models, and other simulation data.
Please refer to "Downloadable" at the right end of the search result list.