These instrumentation amplifiers are designed with a unique 2-bit, 3-state logic interface that allows up to 9 selectable gain settings. The ISL2853x single-ended output includes an additional uncommitted zero-drift amplifier, useful to buffer the REF input or used as a precision amplifier. The ISL2863x differential output amplifier includes a reference pin to set the common-mode output voltage to interface with differential input ADCs.
- Ultra high precision front-end amplifier
- Zero-drift instrumentation amplifier
- Pin selectable 9 gain settings: G = 1 to 1,000
- Rail-to-rail input/output
- Single-ended output (ISL28533, ISL28534, ISL28535)
- Differential output (ISL28633, ISL28634, ISL28635)
- RFI filtered inputs improve EMI rejection
- Single supply: 2.5V to 5.5V
- Dual supply: ±1.25V to ±2.75V
- Low input offset: 5μV, Maximum
- Low input offset drift: 50nV/°C, Maximum
- High CMRR: 138dB, G = 100
- Low gain error: <0.4%, All Gains, Maximum
- Gain bandwidth: 2.3MHz
- Input voltage noise (0.1Hz to 10Hz): 0.4μVP-P
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +125°C
Below you will find information to support the development of your application.
You can find an explanation of orderable part numbers here.
Resources for Software and Hardware
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services, receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information, questions and opinions with others who use Renesas products.|
|Video||Watch videos related to this product.|
Hardware Design Support
Download SPICE parameters, IBIS models, and other simulation data.
Please refer to "Downloadable" at the right end of the search result list.