The ZSSC4165 is a member of Renesas' family of CMOS integrated circuits for highly accurate amplification and sensor-specific correction of differential bridge sensor element signals.
Featuring a maximum analog pre-amplification of up to 200, the ZSSC4165 is configurable to nearly all resistive bridges. Digital compensation of offset, sensitivity, temperature drift, and nonlinearity are accomplished via a 16-bit RISC microcontroller. Calibration coefficients and configuration data are stored in the ZSSC4165 nonvolatile memory (NVM), which is reliable in automotive applications.
The ZSSC4165 is optimized for automotive environments by over-voltage and reverse polarity protection circuitry, excellent electromagnetic compatibility, and multiple diagnostic features.
- Dual channel for readout of resistive bridge sensors
- Various internal and external temperature measurement options for compensation
- SENT output based on SAE-J2716-Specification 2010 and 2016 standard using fast and serial data messages
- One Wire Interface for End of Line-Calibration
- Robust power management and EMC
- AECQ-100 Grade-0 qualified
- ZSSC4165D-06: supporting 2 PTCs as external temperature sensors