The ISL70005SEHDEMO1Z demonstration board is designed to demonstrate the performance of the ISL70005SEH radiation hardened, 3A buck regulator and 1A source/sink LDO. The demo board is specifically configured for the DDR memory VDDQ and VTT supply rail applications. The buck regulator output voltage is pin jumper selectable for 2.5V, 1.8V and 1.5V. The LDO output voltage is configured to track half of the buck regulator output voltage. The ISL70005SEHDEMO1Z only requires one input supply voltage at the PVIN terminal for operation. The PVIN accepts an input voltage range of 3V to 5.5V.
- Dual point-of-load regulator: 3A buck and 1A source/sink LDO
- Fully independent enable, soft-start, and power-good indicator
- 3V to 5.5V operating voltage
- Configured for LDO tracking buck application (such as DDR memory)
- Point-of-load (POL) for low power FPGA core, auxiliary and I/O supply voltages
- DDR memory power for VDDQ and VTT rails
- Distributed power system of satellite payloads