The Renesas Solution Starter Kit for RX23W is the perfect starter kit for developers who are new to the RX23W (Code Flash 512KB, Pin Count 85-pin).
The kit includes an LCD display module and an on-chip debugging emulator. Download the integrated development environment from the Renesas website and start evaluating RX23W performance, right after unboxing the Renesas Solution Starter Kit.
- Devices on board
- Renesas Solution Starter Kit for RX23W: R5F523W8ADBL (Code Flash 512KB, Pin Count 85-pin)
- Renesas Solution Starter Kit for RX23W with Built-in Trusted Secure IP Lite : R5F523W8BDB (Encrypt Function Supported, Code Flash 512KB, Pin Count 85-pin)
- RX23W builds in Trusted Secure IP Lite. AES encryption function and robust key management can be evaluated. (*1)
- Bluetooth® 5.0 Low Energy can be evaluated. (Download the sample code including project for Touch feature evaluation on Renesas Web site.)
- Touch feature (self-capacitive type) can be evaluated. (Download the sample code including project for Touch feature evaluation on Renesas Web site.)
- 1 channel USB Function and 1 channel USB Host can be evaluated. (*2)
- Communication function such as CAN (*2), IIC and SCI can be evaluated.
- Sample codes with easy to understand coding technique are available on Renesas Web site.
- Required IBM-PC compatible PC (need USB interface, Processor 1GHz over), OS: Windows 10/8.1 (other than the listed OS is not supported)
- Application combining functions using FIT (Firmware Integration Technology) module can be evaluated.
- *1 : The product part number (ordering number) differs according to whether or not the MCU includes the encryption function.
- *2 : When using this function, prepare an external power supply (AC adapter etc.) that outputs 5V. Suitable plugs are center plus, outer diameter 5.5mm, inner diameter 2.1mm.