The IDT P9023 is a complete single-chip Wireless Power Reciever which complies with the requirements of both WPC1.1 and PMA Type 1 standards for certification. Integrating a high-efficiency synchronous rectifier, high-efficiency buck converter, and control circuits, the P9023 provides output power up to 5W in accordance with the Qi specification. Switching between WPC and PMA protocols and negotiation of the power exchange is implemented automatically. Operating in Qi mode, power transfer is limited to 5W in accordance with the WPC specification.
NOTICE: This device is restricted to high volume and strategic applications only. For most customers, consider using our general market devices found at www.idt.com/go/WPkits.
- Complies with requirements of WPC1.1 and PMA Type 1 for certification
- Compatible with all WPC Receiver coils
- Integrated Synchronous Full-Bridge Rectifier
- Integrated Synchronous Buck Converter
- Optional Back-channel Communication
- Advanced Foreign Object Detection (FOD)
- Over-Temperature/Voltage/Current Protection