The ISL80136EVAL1Z evaluation board is used to evaluate the performance of the ISL80136 high voltage linear regulator. The evaluation board is available with jumpers to set output voltage from 2.5V to 12V for easy evaluation by configuring a single resistor. The boards can also be configured to give a specific output voltage.
The ISL80136 is a high voltage, low quiescent current linear regulator ideally suited for "always-on" and "keep alive" applications. The ISL80136 operates from an input voltage of 6V to 40V under normal operating conditions, consuming only 18µA of quiescent current at no load.
- Wide VIN range of 6V to 40V
- Adjustable output voltage from 2.5V to 12V
- IOUT is 50mA
- Ultra-low 18μA typical quiescent current
- ±1% accurate voltage reference
- Overcurrent protection
- Over-temperature/Thermal protection