The µPD720210 is a 4-Port USB 3.0 hub controller, which complies with Universal Serial Bus 3.0 Specification and is 100% compatible with Renesas’ industry standard host controllers. The controller provides four downstream USB ports. Each of these ports supports is fully backwards compatible with all previous versions of USB, LS (Low-Speed) / FS (Full-Speed) / HS (High-Speed) / SS (SuperSpeed) operation.
μPD720210 comes in a 76-pin QFN package.
A few of the benefits that this device provides to system designers are:
- The best compatibility with Renesas industry leading USB 3.0 host controller.
- Low power consumption. In low-power standby mode the device only consumes 10mW.
- Overall system bill of material cost reduction through the integration of commonly required external components such as voltage regulators.
- Interface standard: USB 3.0
- USB ports: 1 upstream port, 4 downstream ports
- VDD: 3.3V, 1.05V
- Clock: 24MHz Xtal clock input
- Package: 76-pin QFN (9mm x 9mm)
- Ta: 0 °C to 70 °C
Internal Block Diagram
- Standalone hub, monitor hub, PC docking station
- Hub integrated in PC
- Digital TV, Blu-ray recorder, Set-top box
- USB storage device, network attached storage (NAS)
|μPD720210K8-BAF-A||76-pin QFN (9mm X 9mm) Lead-free product||0 ~ 70°C|
Below you will find information to support the development of your application.
Resources for Software and Hardware
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services, receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information, questions and opinions with others who use Renesas products.|
|Video||Watch videos related to this product.|