Applications for these amplifiers include precision active filters, medical and analytical instrumentation, precision power supply controls, and industrial controls.
The ISL70417SEH is offered in a 14 Ld hermetic ceramic flatpack package. The device is offered in an industry standard pin configuration and operates across the extended temperature range from -55°C to +125°C.
- Electrically screened to DLA SMD #5962-12228
- Low input offset voltage: ±110µV, maximum
- Superb offset temperature coefficient: 1µV/°C, maximum
- Input bias current ±5nA, maximum
- Input bias current TC: ±5pA/°C, maximum
- Low current consumption: 440µA
- Voltage noise: 8nV/√Hz
- Wide supply range: 4.5V to 40V
- Operating temperature range: -55°C to +125°C
- Radiation environment
- SEB LETTH (VS = ±20V): 73.9MeV•cm2/mg
- Total dose, high dose rate: 300krad(Si)
- Total dose, low dose rate: 100krad(Si)*
- SEL immune (SOI process)
- Precision instrumentation
- Spectral analysis equipmentActive filter blocks
- Thermocouples and RTD reference buffers
- Data acquisition
- Power supply control
* Product capability established by initial characterization. The EH version is acceptance tested on a wafer-by-wafer basis to 50krad(Si) at low dose rate.