The Renesas Starter Kit+ for SH7203 has been developed speed up code development and reduce time to market.
An Renesas Starter Kit+, as the name suggests, is a complete development kit for Renesas microcontrollers.
- CPU Board
- Detachable LCD Display Module
- Detachable AD Adjustment Shaft
- USB Host & Function Connection
- SMSC Ethernet Interface
- Hitachi 2.2” QVGA TFT Display
- E10A-USB for Starter Kit ( a special emulator for only Renesas Starter Kit+ products.)
- Connection Cable (USB Cable, User Interface Cable)
- 128 MB USB FLASH Memory Stick
- Ethernet cross-wired cable
- Multi region 12 V power supply
- Quick Start Guide
- Documents: User Manual, Tutorial and more
- IDE: High-performance Embedded Workshop
- C/C++ Compiler: C/C++ Compiler Package for SuperH Family Evaluation Version
- Debugger: E10A-USB Emulator Debugger
Evaluation versions differ from their full-versions in functionality and performance. And technical support services are NOT available.
This product can be purchased through the normal sales channels.
|Renesas Starter Kit+ for SH7203||E10A||R0K572030S000BE||Available|
uCLinux SH7203 Board Support Package
Due to the very high level of peripheral integration on the SH7203 it is imperative that an operating system is used for most embedded designs.
Because of this Renesas have in conjunction with our Platinum Alliance Partner MPC Data ported uCLinux to the Renesas Starter Kit+ for SH7203.
The BSP includes the following items
- Drivers for most on chip peripherals
- USB Host mass storage class application
- USB device mass storage class application
- Ethernet driver (LAN9118 type)
- TCP/IP stack an file system (included in uCLinux)
- Boa HTTP web server
- All peripheral and uCLinux source code
At power up the uCLinux application will start and display a range of high definition bitmap pictures stored in FLASH on the TFT display. Remote control of the Renesas Starter Kit+ can then be achieved using the embedded web server and a standard PC browser.
Both USB Function and Host capabilities can be tested using the supplied USB FLASH memory stick.
Information supporting development tools
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services,receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information,
questions and opinions with others who use Renesas MCU's.
|Tool News||Tool release information and other important information.|
|Operating Environment||Information on system requirements and operating environment for the latest version of tools.|
|Tool Environmental Information||Information on RoHS compliance of tools.|
|Info on Discontinued Products||A list of Renesas software and tools that have been discontinued and are no longer being offered for new projects.|