- Mounted the SH7269 MCU (SH2A-FPU core, 266.67 MHz, 256-pin package)
Top View of the Component Side
Top View of the Solder Side
- Selectable from four boot options, NOR flash memory, serial flash memory, NAND flash memory with the SD controller, and NAND flash memory with the MMC controller
- Coming with the USB Series-A receptacle for evaluating the SH7269 USB function as the regular equipment , advanced development and evaluation of the USB host module application is allowed. *1
- SH7269 data bus, address bus and on-chip peripheral pins are all connected to expansion connectors (or through-holes) on this board to allow for timing evaluation with peripherals that use measurement instruments. Optional boards for audio (M3A-HS64G01) *2 graphic display (M3A-HS64G02) *2, and SH7269/VDC4 module (R0K572690B000BR), are also available.
- Provides the development environment (e.g. the SH7269 sample program *3) required for advanced evelopment of software.
- H-UDI port connectors (38-pin and 14-pin) are provided to connect the Renesas E10A-USB emulator.
- Power supply: 5 V (1.5 A min.)
- SuperH RISC engine C/C++ Compiler Package
- E10A-USB emulator
Please see here.
Board design data other
Please refer to from the download details. (download)
(1) When using the SH7269 USB module as the USB function module, use the commercially available connector converter for Series-A to B, or remove the Series-A receptacle and connect the mini-B receptacle.
(2) Some of the functions cannot be used with the R0K572690C000BR.
(3) Sample program for MCU peripheral functions such as the Bus State Controller.
(4) The E10A-USB emulator is not included.
Below you will find information to support the development of your application.
Information supporting development tools
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services,receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information,
questions and opinions with others who use Renesas MCU's.
|Tool News||Tool release information and other important information.|
|Operating Environment||Information on system requirements and operating environment for the latest version of tools.|
|Tool Environmental Information||Information on RoHS compliance of tools.|
|Info on Discontinued Products||A list of Renesas software and tools that have been discontinued and are no longer being offered for new projects.|