The ISL78236CRSHEVAL1Z evaluation kit is intended for use by individuals with requirements for point-of-load (POL) applications sourcing from 2.85V to 6V. The ISL78236CRSHEVAL1Z evaluation board is used to demonstrate the performance of the ISL78236 low quiescent current mode converter in current sharing configuration. The evaluation board is configured to deliver up to 6A output current with both outputs paralleled together. The ISL78236 can also be used in dual output 3A/3A configuration as well. The ISL78236 is offered in a 4mm x 4mm 24 Ld QFN package with 1mm maximum height. The complete converter occupies less than 5.46cm2 area.
- Current sharing 6A high efficiency synchronous buck regulator with up to 95% efficiency
- 180° out-of-phase channel switching
- 2% output accuracy over-temperature/load/line
- Externally adjustable soft-start time
- Soft-stop output discharge during disabled
- External synchronization up to 6MHz
- Typical 8µA shutdown current
- 100% maximum duty cycle for lowest dropout
- External current mode compensation
- Peak current limiting, hiccup mode short circuit protection and over-temperature protection
- Negative current detection and protection
- DSP and embedded processor power supply
- Infotainment system power
- Automotive point of load power
|Tools Orderable Part Number (s)||Production Status||Manufacturer||Suggested Single Tool Price||
|Description||Distributor Stock||Distributors||Distributor Purchase||Buy Direct|
|ISL78236CRSHEVAL1Z||Mass Production||Renesas||call||1||0||Contato Distribuidor||-|
Note: Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.