Renesas is the worldwide #1 Low Power SRAM supplier with a full lineup and well balanced long term support.
High density and high performance RAMs using Renesas's original technology, for example the Advanced LPSRAM new memory cell concept are offered.
1.Stable supply and long term support
- WW Share of LP SRAM : No.1(Source: Renesas Electronics.)
- Main market of RENESAS SRAM : Industrial equipment usage
2.Wide line-up to support all applications
- Supply voltage : 3V / 5V (continued support of 5V parts)
- Density : Line up of 256Kb to 64Mb
- Package : Variety package line up
- Soft error free
- Latch-up free
Renesas SRAM products have been adopted by variable application systems.
- factory automation equipment, measuring devices, equipment employed in smart grids, transportation systems and etc.
- Printer, Server and etc.
- Car Information System and etc.
- Gaming system and etc.
- Wireless and Wired system
Package line up :
Packages with memory size compatibility (circled in red) are available.
You can find an explanation of orderable part numbers here.
Resources for Software and Hardware
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services, receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information, questions and opinions with others who use Renesas products.|
Hardware Design Support
|Simulation Model||Download SPICE parameters, IBIS models, and other simulation data.|