The HA456EVAL1 evaluation platform provides a quick and easy method for evaluating the HA456 (AV = 1) 8x8 video crosspoint switch in the 44 Lead MQFP package. The HA456CN is included with the evaluation board.
The HA456 is the first 8x8 video crosspoint switch suitable for high-performance video systems. Its high level of integration significantly reduces component count, board space, and cost. The crosspoint switch contains a digitally controlled matrix of 64 fully buffered switches that connect 8 video input signals to any, or all, matrix outputs. Each matrix output connects to an internal, high-speed (200V/µs), unity gain buffer capable of driving 400Ω and 5pF to ±2V.
- Emulates a complete 8x8 video switcher
- Simple and easy to use
- PC controlled (software included) channel selection
- Optional adaptor (HA456/7EVAL3) allows simple manual control of channel selection (no PC required)
- Configurable for buffered (HFA1412) or unbuffered outputs
- Configured for 75Ω environments
- Professional video switching and routing
- Security and video editing systems