Support is limited to customers who have already adopted these products.
The EL8108 is a dual current feedback operational amplifier designed for video distribution solutions. This device features a high drive capability of 450mA while consuming only 5mA of supply current per amplifier and operating from a single 5V to 12V supply. The EL8108 is available in the industry standard 8 Ld SOIC as well as the thermally-enhanced 16 Ld QFN package. Both are specified for operation over the full -40°C to +85°C temperature range. The EL8108 has control pins C0 and C1 for controlling the bias and enable/disable of the outputs. The EL8108 is ideal for driving multiple video loads while maintaining linearity.
- Drives up to 450mA from a +12V supply
- 20VP-P differential output drive into 100Ω
- -85dBc typical driver output distortion at full output at 150kHz
- -70dBc typical driver output distortion at 3.75MHz
- Low quiescent current of 5mA per amplifier
- 300MHz bandwidth
- Pb-free available (RoHS compliant)
- Video distribution amplifiers