This solution is a self-sustainable system used for monitoring remote industrial processes. Dissipated heat can be recycled to electrical energy and power the electronics system used for monitoring and transmission of process data.
- Self-sustainable process monitoring system eliminating wiring.
- Energy harvesting control circuit with built-in MCU ensures ultra-low power consumption.
- System power generated by a thermoelectric generator (TEG).
- Back up energy through a battery and super capacitor for no harvesting periods.
- On-board long range (LoRa) transmitter with mesh network support ensuring wide range transmission with ultra-low power consumption.
- Optimized system architecture using interleaved operation of sensor and data transmission via LoRa for balancing power in the system.
- Remote industrial process monitoring where power is not available and the system is not easily accessible
- Predictive maintenance
- Flow rate, temperature, gas, or humidity monitoring