17 Dec 2018
SAN JOSE, Calif., December 17, 2018 – Integrated Device Technology, Inc. (IDT) (NASDAQ: IDTI), will give customers a look at the evolution of wireless power with demonstrations of new technology at CES 2019 in Las Vegas, the global exhibition for innovation. IDT has lead the first wave of wireless power adoption and continues to be at the core of most smartphone receiver and transmitter device implementation. As the market enters the next phase of ‘early majority’ adoption and predicted to grow towards 2 billion receiver/transmitter device shipments by 2013, IDT is ready to unveil and demonstrate the next disruptive wireless power technology developments.
Attendees can request to see the demonstrations and to meet with IDT’s wireless power experts during the show, January 8-11, 2019.
IDT’s wireless power technology demonstrations at CES will include:
- Bi-directional communications: smart, contextually aware transmitters also enable authentication
- Innovative cooling technology: to enable faster wireless charging
- Devices as both receivers and transmitters: the next step for the portable power ecosystem
- In-vehicle wireless charging: customer reference board and GUI for quick deployment
- Wirelessly-powered smart locks: next-generation battery-less security technology for electronic locks
IDT is a wireless power pioneer and the global leader in solutions for both the Rx used in smartphones and other applications, as well as the Tx used in charging pads and automotive in-car applications. To learn more about IDT’s wireless power technology, visit idt.com/wirelesspower.
© 2018, Integrated Device Technology, Inc. IDT, ZMOD, and the IDT logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Integrated Device Technology, Inc., and its worldwide subsidiaries. All other brands, product names and marks are or may be trademarks or registered trademarks used to identify products or services of their respective owners.
The content in the press release, including, but not limited to, product prices and specifications, is based on the information as of the date indicated on the document, but may be subject to change without prior notice.