Demos Will Feature Several of IDT’s Leading Technologies
06 May 2015
SAN JOSE, Calif., May 6, 2015 –Integrated Device Technology, Inc. (IDT®) (NASDAQ: IDTI) today announced that it will demonstrate its leading timing, power, signal integrity and RapidIO® products at TECHNO-FRONTIER 2015, held May 20-22 at the Makuhari Messe convention center outside Tokyo, Japan. Visitors can see the demos at the IDT booth, #5E-218.
- IDT will showcase its VersaClock 5 programmable clock generator— featuring best-in-class jitter performance at half the power of competing devices, these timing products target high-performance consumer, networking, industrial, computing, and data-communications applications.
- PCIe® Gen 3 Retimer— offering a blend of top analog performance, low power, and the most system-level features in signal retimers optimized for demanding 2.5 Gbps, 5 Gbps and 8 Gbps applications in computing, storage, and communications.
- Universal Frequency Translator™— the device covers all frequency synthesis, frequency translation and jitter attenuation needs. Family members are available that support 1, 2, 3 or 4 PLLs in a single package.
- RapidIO— RapidIO solutions from IDT include bridging and switching products that are ideal for building peer-to-peer multi-processor systems with 100ns latency, low power consumption, reliable packet termination.
- P9145 PMIC—a programmable multi-channel power management IC (PMIC) designed for the Intel® Baytrail Atom™ processor.
- Wireless Power—demos will include a transmitter sample kit and a sample wireless charging station deployed in select Marriott Hotels.
IDT and the IDT logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Integrated Device Technology, Inc. All other brands, product names and marks are or may be trademarks or registered trademarks used to identify products or services of their respective owners.
The content in the press release, including, but not limited to, product prices and specifications, is based on the information as of the date indicated on the document, but may be subject to change without prior notice.