High-speed and compact µITRON Specification
µITRON has now become the leading RTOS for embedded applications worldwide. Renesas RTOS products provide highly advanced multitasking solutions for embedded systems for creating a ubiquitous computing environment.
|MCU||Product Name||Kernel |
|IDE1||Corresponding Coding tool|
|RL78||RI78V4 (V2)||µITRON4.0||C Compiler and IDE for RL78|
|RL78, 78K0R||RI78V4 (V1)||µITRON4.0||C Compiler and IDE for RL78/78K Family|
|RX||RI600V4||µITRON4.0||, 7||C/C++ Compiler Package for RX Family 2|
|RI600PX||µITRON4.0/PX||C/C++ Compiler and IDE for RX Family|
|RH850||RI850V4 (V2) 3||µITRON4.0||C Compiler Package for RH850 Family|
|V850||RI850V4 (V1) 3||µITRON4.0||,||C Compiler and IDE for V850 Family,|
|V850E2M Dual Core||RI850MP||µITRON4.0||,|
|SH-4, SH-4A||HI7750/4||µITRON4.0||C/C++ Compiler Package for SuperH Family|
|HI7300/PX 4||µITRON4.0/PX||C/C++ Compiler Package for SuperH Family|
|HI7700/4||µITRON4.0||C/C++ Compiler Package for SuperH Family|
|SH2A-DUAL||HI7200/MP||µITRON4.0||C/C++ Compiler Package for SuperH Family|
|SH2-DSP, SH-2, SH-2A, |
|HI7000/4 5||µITRON4.0||C/C++ Compiler Package for SuperH Family|
- 1. The corresponding IDE is described below.
: e2 studio
: High-performance Embedded Workshop
: MULTI Integrated Development Environment made by Green Hills Software
- 2. Products differ depending on each integrated development environment. Click HERE for more information.
- 3. V1 and V2 of RI850V4 are separate products. Thus, the RI850V4 V2 will not overwrite or be installed in the RI850V4 V1 directories.
- 4. Target devices are SH-4A and SH4AL-DSP. µITRON4.0/PX specification kernel object protection is not supported.
- 5. The SH-2E FPU functions included in the SH7055 are not supported.
- 6. GHS indicates a compiler package provided by Green Hills Software.
- 7. There is a precaution if two or more e2 applications have been installed on the host PC. For details, refer to the product's web page.
- 8. V1 and V2 of RI78V4 are separate products. Thus, the RI78V4 V2 will not overwrite or be installed in the RI78V4 V1 directories.